Careful chimney installation will ensure long and flawless functioning of the chimney system.
Before starting assembling chimney, You must decide: where would be cleanup doors, at which height tee must be installed. If ventilation channel is near chimney, predict ventilation channel height. Free-standing part of the chimney must be statically reinforced. This can be done by fitting the reinforcing bars. Reinforcing bars must be centered inside holes at the corners of blocks, mixed grouting mortar poured into the reinforcing channels.
If installation is done with a few days break, chimney must be protected from humidity.
- Build the chimney on a pre-prepared concrete foundation.
- Connect blocks using mortar.
- Place mortar on the walls of blocks (ventilation channels at the corners of blocks and mineral wool must not contact with mortar).
- Ceramic elements are connected with special acid-resistant glue. Before lubricating glue You must clean ceramic tube edges. Clean the end of the ceramic flue pipe with a sponge before lubricating glue.
- Connect condensation container to the drain.